***PLEASE READ BELOW CAREFULLY***
WE NEED ORDERS FOR TUESDAY DELIVERY TO BE CONFIRMED BY 7AM MONDAY MORNING , AND WEDNESDAY 12 NOON FOR ORDERS TO BE DELIVERED THURSDAY IN DUBLIN & FRIDAY OUTSIDE OF DUBLIN
- UK ORDERS NEED TO BE CONFIRMED BY 7AM MONDAY MORNING FOR DELIVERY ON TUESDAY
WE STRONGLY SUGGEST PROVIDING US WITH A WORK ADDRESS AS OPPOSED TO A HOME ADDRESS IF YOU EXPECT TO BE IN WORK BETWEEN 8A.M - 6P.M (THE COOLER BOX STAYS COLD FOR 24 HOURS ONCE DELIVERED, GIVING YOU TIME TO TAKE IT HOME LATER)
- IF YOU ARE BASED IN DUBLIN CITY, AND CANNOT TAKE DELIVERY AT YOUR WORK ADDRESS, PLEASE TELL US OF A SAFE PLACE WHERE YOUR DELIVERY CAN BE LEFT. OUR DRIVERS WILL RING YOU TO INFORM YOU OF DELIVERY
IF YOU ARE BASED OUTSIDE OF DUBLIN AND A WORK ADDRESS IS NOT AN OPTION (AND NOBODY IS HOME), THEN YOU MUST GIVE US AN ALTERNATIVE ADDRESS (PERHAPS A LOCAL POST OFFICE OR SHOP) FOR YOUR DELIVERY DURING THE DAY BETWEEN 8A.M -6P.M.
- OUR DRIVER WILL CALL YOUR MOBILE NUMBER WHEN HE ARRIVES AT THE ADDRESS YOU PROVIDED IF YOU WISH TO SPEAK WITH HIM TO GIVE HIM INSTRUCTIONS FOR DROPPING OFF. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE PRESENT FOR DELIVERY BUT YOU MUST KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR MOBILE THROUGH OUT THE DAY.
IF THERE IS NOBODY AVAILABLE, WORST CASE SCENARIO WE LEAVE IT AT YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE OR DEPOT IN YOUR AREA FOR YOU TO COLLECT. YOU WILL ONLY KNOW THIS HAS HAPPENED IF THE DRIVER HAS ACCESS TO LEAVE A NOTICE IN YOUR POST BOX DURING THE DAY.
COLLECTIONS ARE AVAILABLE TUES-FRIDAY 8AM-3PM & SAT 10AM-2PM AT:
KELLYS (BESIDE "SERIGRAF")
UNIT E2 STATION ROAD BUSINESS PARK
THE COURIER WE ARRANGE ON YOUR BEHALF WILL COLLECT YOUR ORDER AND DELIVER YOUR ORDER IN A SEALED COOLER BOX THAT HAS OVER 24 HOURS SHELF LIFE ONCE DELIVERED, SO YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT IT DEFROSTING!
YOUR JOB IS TO CHILL AND LET US TAKE CARE OF DELIVERING TO YOU ON TIME, EVERY TIME.
DISCLAIMER: BY ORDERING ONLINE FROM US, YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY AGREEING TO HAVING A COURIER COLLECT YOUR ORDER FROM OUR KITCHEN ON YOUR BEHALF AND THAT WE ARE NOT DELIVERING TO YOU, YOU ARE INFACT COLLECTING FROM US USING A THIRD PARTY. YOU TAKE FULL OWNERSHIP OF YOUR PRODUCTS ONCE PAID FOR.
Below is the delivery schedule for 2017:
ALL Irish address deliveries, just €6.50 incl. VAT:
You receive everything in one weekly drop!
|MON/TUES DELIVERY AREAS
||*DUBLIN CITY CENTRE
||*DUBLIN GATED COMMUNITIES
||*DUBLIN PRIVATE HOUSES & CO. DUBLIN
*ALL OTHER IRL ADDRESSES
*ALL UK ADDRESSES ARE TUESDAY DELIVERY
**We run the Tuesday weekly deliveries a day later after Bank Holiday weekends, i.e. Wednesdays.**
***OUR PROMISE TO YOU***
"YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR ORDER ONTIME, IN TACT AND SAFELY EACH WEEK!"
- We can arrange delivery to home OR work addresses.
- If you expect to be out between 8am to 6pm on delivery day, please email us directly, 36 hours in advance with an address you or somebody will be available at, at any time during the day between 8am-6pm.
- The box has approx 24 hours freezing time once delivered.
- Meals have a shelf life of 3 months when stored in freezer (meals are freezer friendly)
- Meals can be reheated straight from frozen in approx 15 minutes.(use defrost setting on microwave for 10-15 mins, then reheat on high for 2-3 mins
Customer Support and Payment T&C's
Contact Details for Payments
085 751 5524
Customer Support Contact
Our Customer Service Address
Our address is:
Unit E2, Crag Ave,
Station Road Business Park,
Cardholders will be debited immediately upon check out
The procedure for cardholder wishing to return goods is that we will only accept goods that are still frozen (not refreezed) and goods that are unopened.
Our refund policy is that we only refund for damaged goods if photographic evidence is provided and/or goods have not shipped from our premises and you wish to cancel delivery by giving us a minimum of 48 hours notice.
Cardholders responsibility regarding jurisdiction laws: The cardholder shall remain responsible for notifying their issuing bank with any changes in details or fraudulent/not normal activities on their account. Paleo Meal Deliveries takes no responsibility regarding any fraudulent activity on any customers cards/accounts used on this website. We have taken all necessary steps regarding upholding pci dss compliance and remain objective in the case of cardholders bearing their own responsibility regarding jurisdiction laws.
Please refer to this link
for further information:
For Frequently Asked Questions re Credit or Debit card security please http://www.safecard.ie/cardholders/frequently-asked-questions/">click here.
OTHER SERVICE BENEFITS
Office friendly and easily reheat-able meals
Convenient & time saving
Highly nutritious, sugar free, gluten free, dairy free, soy free, zero processed ingredients
Body recomposition & portion control for all fitness goals
Chef standard, homemade with plenty of variation
Affordable at approx €6 on average per meal