The Art of Defrosting and Reheating
- Upon getting your meal plan home from the gym we suggest putting the first 2-3 days worth of meals out on the kitchen counter to defrost overnight. Allow at least 12 hours for the meals to defrost fully.
- Once the meals are defrosted, you can store them in the fridge for up to three days before they expire.
- Put the remainder of the meals in the freezer.
- Use the "Flashing" technique for best way to reheat your defrosted food without actually recooking it.
- Repeat this process as and when needed to defrost & reheat your meals.
The Flashing Technique Reheats Without Recooking Your Food!
Important Health & Safety information:
- Frozen meals have a 3 month shelf life.
- Once the meals have defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Once they've defrosted, they will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days max.