Our version of "Bulletproof Coffee" for guaranteed fat loss without the hunger!
Coffee, with a difference! Click below to watch now.
- At least 2tbs Unsalted Kerrygold butter
- 1-2tbs of MCT oil (15-30g or 15-30ml) or Coconut Oil/Butter
- 2 cups (453g or 500ml) of hot coffee brewed with low-toxin beans or organic coffee
- Pine Pollen
5 Steps To Bulletproof Your Coffee
#1 Make coffee: Brew coffee as you normally would. Make sure it’s the right kind of coffee i.e. Organic
#2 Froth: Empty hot water from the now pre-heated blender and add the brewed coffee, butter, and MCT oil. Blend until there is a thick layer of foam on top like a latte. A blender will do it quickly, but a handheld drinks mixer works ok if you don’t have a real blender.
#3 (optional) Add cinnamon, vanilla, dark chocolate, or a sweetener like Stevia, erythritol, or xylitol.
#4 (male only option) Add a drop of Pine Pollen for complete amino acid profile & androgens to boost testosterone. (It's recommended that you only do this if you are over 20 years of age to avoid interfering with your natural testosterone production levels. Also if avoid if you're balding or over 45)
#5 : Put on a satisfied look and enjoy the high performance buzz from your creamy mug of Paleo Meal Deliveries "Bulletproof Coffee" as you watch your chubby, tired coworkers eat low-fat yogurt and twigs for breakfast. It’s almost unfair.
- Not all coffee is created equal. The wrong coffee will sap your energy and leave you feeling lethargic and irritable. This is the main reason people believe they don’t tolerate coffee. It’s not coffee they don’t tolerate, it’s the mycotoxins in the coffee. Make sure you read “3 Steps To Finding The Highest Performance Coffee In Your City” before making this. You can find coffee that’s guaranteed mycotoxin free here.
- Only use grass-fed butter like Kerry gold. Butter from grain-fed animals has a different fat composition. It doesn’t blend as well, doesn’t taste as good, and lacks fat soluble vitamins (which is one of the reasons this makes you Bulletproof).
- The MCT oil promotes high energy, fat loss, and brain function. It will make you feel better and get thinner. It also makes the coffee have a better feel in your mouth, but coffee with just butter is ok too.
- Low-fat diets reduce the amount of fat-digesting enzymes you produce. If you’ve been avoiding fat for some time, add less butter and allow your body to adapt. Digestive support may be necessary. Taking a betaine HCL or a digestive enzyme supplement will help your body digest the butter as you ramp up to digesting real food. This goes double for vegans or people who have been starving on low fat or low calorie diets.
- Don’t you dare use a low-fat butter substitute.
- Butter is better than even unhomogenized, grass-fed, raw organic cream. Processing denatures the casein proteins in normal cream. This makes them less bioavailable and potentially harmful. Besides, raw cream isn’t raw after you add it to hot coffee.
- If you must use a sweetener, use xylitol, erythritol, or stevia. I’ll be writing more about the negative effects of aspartame, Ace K, sucralose, and other sweeteners soon.
Did you enjoy Bulletproof Coffee? What does Bulletproof Coffee do for you?